We are Boltzbit Limited (CRN: 12398587).
Our registered office is at: Office 314, 407 Euston Road, London, England, NW1 3AD.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
1. When you sign up to be the first to know about our launch and receive our news updates. We will handle your personal information (such as your name and email address) to provide you with our news updates in line with any preferences you have told us about.
When we send you our news updates because you have opted-in to receive them, we rely on your consent to contact you.
You can unsubscribe from our updates at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. When you contact us. When you contact us either by phone, email, or via social media, we will usually collect your name and contact details, because it’s in our legitimate interest to make sure we can properly respond to your query.
3. On social media. When you connect with us on social media including on LinkedIn we will process your handle, name and email address under our legitimate interest to respond to your comments and queries promptly.
4. When you attend one of our events. When you attend one of our events, we will usually collect your name, address, email address and phone number. We collect this information because it’s in our legitimate interests to know who’s attending our events.
5. If our business is sold. We process your personal information for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer. If you object to our use of your personal information in this way, the buyer of our business may not be able to provide services to you.
WHERE IS MY DATA STORED?
We store your data securely in private/cloud-based databases fully managed by us to provide best protection.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we need it. Your data is usually deleted after 30 days, unless we are required to keep it for longer to comply with our legal, accounting or regulatory requirements.
In some circumstances we may carefully anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, and we may use this anonymised information indefinitely without notifying you. We use this anonymised information to analyse our programmes and support other similar programmes around the world.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAWS?
You have various other rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to:
• access your personal data (also known as a “subject access request”);
• correct incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you;
• ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you;
• ask us to restrict our handling of your personal data;
• ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party;
• object to how we are using your personal data; and
• withdraw your consent to us handling your personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with us or the Information Commissioner's Office, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales. If you are based outside of England and Wales, you can find your relevant supervisory authority here.
Please keep in mind that privacy law is complicated, and these rights will not always be available to you all of the time.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND MORE DETAIL
Your feedback and suggestions on this notice are welcome.
We’ve worked hard to create a notice that’s easy to read and clear. But if you feel that we have overlooked an important perspective or used language which you think we could improve, please let us know by email at email@example.com.